Harwich, MA CPA Firm | Back Taxes Owed Page | Celeste E Scott CPA Attorney at Law
Client Portal  

You have filed your returns but didn't have the money to pay what was owed. You may think, "Oh well---I will catch up next year." Before you know it you find yourself several years in arrears and suddenly there is a notice from the IRS, stating that you owe three or four times the original amount.

It is truly amazing how fast tax penalties and interest add up.  You have a choice; you can write a big fat check and pay the full amount, including penalties and interest or you can just keep ignoring them while penalties and interest keep piling up.

There are several options at this point to get your life back on track.

Login   Search   Site Map   Privacy Policy   Disclaimer